So do I! I wanted to share that with you so you know that I am a real person who struggles with these topics just as much as you do. I feel your pain, your heart ache. I know and I am here to help.
I want you to know that I have struggled with this for 27 years and have tried everything under the sun. I even have several degrees in the topics at hand because I thought that would help. I'd like to share with you what I have learned from all this.
1) Knowledge: Having knowledge is not enough, you have to do something with it. There must be action and application. There also must be consistency.
2) Why: A solid "why" or "want to" is important in keeping you acting consistently. a reason to keep you going through the hard times, the bumps and excuses. My "why" has changed over the years and now my why is God. (Look for future posts on this.) I have realized that this is a spiritual trial that I have always dealt with physically.
3) Failure: This is extremely helpful if you allow it to be.We must analyze our previous attempts, learn from it and apply failures message. We must get up and keep trying. I want you to know that if nothing else, I have this going for me. I have failed a lot over the past 27 years in this department. I am not where I want to be but I am not giving up.
4) Accountability: It is a lot easier to let yourself down and give in to excuses then to someone else. I need accountability as much as the next person. That is part of the reason for this post.
5) Professional Support: Did you know health coaches even hire health coaches? I have several people that I discuss my health with. Hire a coach. Someone who can help you see clearly, set goals, and help you get where you want to go.
I want you to know that I do believe this will happen for me and for you in God's timing. I come to you at this low point to let you know that I believe in me, in you and in God to make this happen. I have experienced your pain with food, with weight, and self-confidence.
It is time to start living and taking care of this body the way God intended. Let's be accountable to each other. With God, nothing is impossible.
Will u join me in this journey?
If so I ask you to do a few things. 1) Like this post. 2) Share it with friends. 3)Send me a message and let me know where you are at in this journey and how I can help you.
I hope you liked this post and have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment