Yes, I know it feels like it has been years...right!?! At least it does to me. After my last post the typical daddy is gone everything must break and go wrong set in. I was so frustrated. I planned a trip out to IL for my sister's graduation and because of all the stress ended up leaving early so I could have help from family sooner. I was prepared! I took bags for everyone full of Larabars, dehydrated fruit, nuts and stuff so we wouldn't have to stop on the road to eat. I also prepped my family on our eating habits so my mom could get proper groceries from her end. I took my juicer with me and my vitamix blender, along with some specialty items for recipes that I knew I probably wouldn't be able to find there. We had a very good time and we did great!
I made sure to have my family try all my recipes. Some they liked and others they did not. I did make an exception while I was there for my two favorite childhood restraunts...Avantis and LaGondola. Which I had planned for months on making that exception. I knew a few things...1) It would taste AMAZING as usual! 2)I'd probably get sick and feel horrible 3) It would probably cause cravings! And that it did....worse than I thought. I will admit that because of this...Yes..I cheated a few more times. Am I paying for it? Yes I am. Should I have not had it? Maybe. But the great thing is is that even though I am really struggling with cravings right now I am back on track. I figured the easiest way to get back on track is to juice and have some smoothies, but no nuts or other major fats like coconut oil. By the end of the week my cravings should be gone and I should be go to go again on my raw journey. My dearest husband is away again so this is the perfect time to really focus in and see how much better I can look and feel by the time he gets back. I have a goal to lose 40 more lbs by Christmas. This would put me at my ideal body weight. I have already told dearest husband that I would like my wedding ring resized for Christmas. It has been over a year since I have worn it because it is too loose. (I had it sized up when I had put on the weight)
On another note. I didnot weigh myself the whole time I was in IL. I was up 4lbs when I got home (probably from the cheats) BUT I am down a pant/dress size !!!!! WOOHOO! I imagine by the end of this week, I will have lost the 4lbs and hopefully more. I got my spiralizer when I got home and I love it!!! It is by far the coolest thing ever! I love how the zucchini noodles taste. I haven't found a topper though that I really like yet. Still playing with that part. So this is my latest update. Because I am juicing again I will keep you posted as to if it is as great as it was the first time. Hope you are all living healthy and happily!
I have 20lbs left to lose and I'm at a stand still since CHRISTMAS. It makes me want to juice like you.
ReplyDelete