Wednesday, July 18, 2012

At THAT place...

Yes, I am at THAT place. Maybe you know the ONE and have been there too. It's that place where you always get to when you lose weight and then for some reason you just cant get past it. And not because your body is at a plateau but because your mind is. It's the point when you just seem to lose all will power and strength and all the excuses of why you can"t proceed keep slapping you in the face at every meal and at every thought that says I should exercise.
So I need to ask myself, What is going to make this time different? How am I going to pull past this and keep going so I can reach my goal by Christmas? Well I have some ideas, BUT PLEASE chime in with any thoughts of encouragement or inspiration.
I have been pinning short fun exercise routines that I can do throughout my day in between changing diapers and breaking up fights between the kids. I guess I should take those seconds to do them instead of pinning more. hehe
I also have ordered a new raw eating book. 80/10/10 diet and Have printed off and expanded my recipe collection.
I also am going to get back into my netflix food documentaries while I walk on my treadmill, which means I need to get back in the habit of getting the kiddos to bed at a reasonable hour. Did I mention how difficult my children are and how lazy and depressed I get when hubby is away? You'd think it would be easier because I have complete control over my extra time at night and what gets fixed for dinner but it just doesn't seem to work that way.
So I guess what I am trying to say is that I feel like I am drowning and need some extra support to make it to my awesomeness by Christmas. So if I have been inspiring at all up to this point please encourage me and let me know you're there so I can move on to the next place...the I did it completely, not just for a while success phase.
Thanks everyone!
Oh and btw it is really embarrassing to have to tell you that I am at that place BUT I wanted to make this a real truthful journey and by writing this blog and sharing I could get past this place in the road that I always seem to reach and never surpass. ....UNTIL NOW! (positive progress to follow)

1 comment:

  1. Love you Miss Amy. We all get to this point. I have every faith in you. I'd love to hear more.

    ReplyDelete