Friday, November 30, 2012

Always Making Changes

Well it has been about forever and a lifetime ago since I have been in touch. Much has happened. I have traveled more, which was wonderful for the heart and mind but not so much for the physique. I prepared and planned but in the end I just got comfy and dropped the ball. Then I got back on track by taking a raw chef course and making AMAZING dinners every night. Then I fell off again. Then I signed up to be a health coach through Institute of Integrative Nutrition and I was back on course strong and sure for about 2 weeks until the course work picked up and started to become a bit more time consuming. So I'm off but getting back on first thing in the MORNING. Notice I did not say MONDAY! (short version of the story)
The point in case is that 1) I am learning a lot about myself and from other people. and 2) I am completely HUMAN and imperfect. I make a lot of mistakes on this journey I am on, BUT I am NOT giving up and that is what is making the difference.
I was worried about being a health coach if I was having my own struggles with weight and walking the walk 100% of the time. The great thing is I have a bit longer to figure it all out and second the new goal in this regard is to make this weak part of my life a strength. A strength so much so that I can turn around and help others walk the same path.
It is becoming a longer journey than I imagined it would be, but I am learning so much about myself in the process. A journey that is definitely worth it. No I may not be speeding down the freeway like I had hoped but I seem to be getting off at an exit every now and then to experience life in that place and learn and enjoy what it has to offer and then taking what I can from there and getting back on the freeway towards my end goal. I feel like this will be able to help me in my health coaching practice.
I needed to come up with a web address and name for my business this week and what I decided on was this:
Believe and Achieve Health -Inspiring Higher Health
www.believeandachievehealth.com

I chose this because as I am coming to realize reaching our goals is not only about having the knowledge and knowing what to do with it but also about getting in our own heads and listening to what we truly believe about ourselves and what we can accomplish. By making sure our thoughts are positive and uplifting, by breaking down fears and negativity and excuses we can achieve our hearts desire for our health.
I appreciate all of your love, support and comments as I share my personal journey with you and it is my hope that if you need someone to help you and listen to you without judgement that you will call on me to be your strength until you can find your own. Hugs...

1 comment:

  1. You are embarking on an extraordinary and wonderful journey. You will touch many because of your authenticity and truth. When coaches come from "being there", they really get it. I'm excited to watch your travels. You will learn endlessly from your clients and their triumphs as well. You are 1 fit dol. :-) It comes from inside and blooms outward. Believe. Achieve. You've got it!

    ReplyDelete