So Easter Day was so hard! I decided to do my regular LDS fast today since I had missed it two weeks previous and I was teaching in Relief Society and wanted the extra help from the Lord on my lesson. During church I literally felt like I was going to pass out! which is not a good thing when you are suppose to be the one standing up in front of everyone teaching. Well I made in through without actually passing out. Praise the Lord! After church I slept while my husband did Resurrection Eggs with the kids. It didn't feel much like Easter. By the time I did finally drink some juice I was so hungry and tired and fed up, that I was about ready to quit and just eat raw.
It is very time consuming to juice for two adults and make and feed the kids something else. I am just feeling all consumed and like I have lost my ability to balance. They say that during a cleanse you have highs and lows. So I guess I am at a low. I haven't had a bowl movement in two days and so I was a little concerned about that so this morning I did a salt water cleanse. I just want to make sure I am really cleaned out so I can get ALL the toxins out of my body and start healing this body. This is how you do it:
1 liter of water
1Tbsp Sea salt (not iodine salt)
Within 15-30min you'll be on the toilet.
Warning it does taste nasty and makes you want to vomit!
OK so here is the GOOD News....I have lost an additional 6lbs! So since the beginning of March when I started this blog I have lost 16lbs! I have lost several inches as well off my chest, waist and hips. So I was very happy that my weight is falling into sink with my energy levels and how good I feel otherwise. My husband and I have decided to continue to push each other through this and not give up like we usually do.
So here's to more juicing! Happy Monday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment