Today I still woke up not wanting to make a juice, BUT I DID! In fact I made up a new concoction that I actually liked. It consisted of:
Several handfuls of Green and Red Romaine
4-5 Carrots
1 green apple
1 grapefruit
It was tangy and delicious! I've been very tired today. I went to a workshop today up on post about Screamfree Parenting. It was amazing! I just love self-help books and parenting information. I love learning! So I went and I learned a lot! It was nice to get out of the house this morning and I am always very grateful for my friends who watch my kiddos so I can do things like this. so expect a better parent here!
I thought a lot on the way home about my life and what I want and what I don't. I thought about my plans and the direction I am headed. It was nice to take this time to do that. I would tell you what some of those thoughts were but I am not thinking at the moment as I type this because my head is POUNDING! I was starting to think I was about done detoxing physically, but I guess not. I will continue to carry on and have positive thoughts and posts in the process! Maybe a headache is a good thing! What better time to think about all the thoughts and stuff in your head and heart that need to change for the better. Happy Day my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment