Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Free smells @ 0 calories!

My family and I had to run to Walmart yesterday to grab a few things. We were way over due for our juice. While we were out, we kept getting whiffs of food. I'd like to tell you that the smell of fried food or baked goods is appalling to me now but that wouldn't be the truth. Normally I am okay, but since I was sooooo hungry the smell was overwhelming to me. My husband loves Jimmy Johns and they have a sign there that says, Free Smells. I could tell he was having a hard time as well so I turned to him and said this along with, "and at 0 calories." It was hard but we survived until we could get home and make a juice. So here is to little success's.
Today has been hard. Again the big problem I am having is not in drinking the juice but in making it. It takes time to pull it all out, cut some of it up and then put it all through the juicer and clean it up. I try and make my kids their food first. Then by the time I am in the middle of making my juice they are right there. Their meal finished of course and saying," Mom, I'm still hungry!Give me this or that."  Or just wanting my juice. Then of course I get frustrated and am like, "Hello, I haven't even eaten yet." The kitchen isn't staying as clean as I would like because I am almost always in there making juice for me or my husband or feeding the kids or cleaning up after all of this....just in time to start over. I am crabby and worn out!
So there you got to here me rant and rave. I keep telling myself, this isn't forever. It is just one more week. So I have decided I need people to come over and juice for me while I take care of the kids. Either that or I need to go live by a juice bar for the next week. So if anybody has any great suggestions for me...let me know!
I feel great physically. They say that this type of cleanse affects you mentally and emotionally too. So I guess I am at that part of the cleanse. This is day 9. My cleanse is through the 18th of April. So I have 9 days left. I am hoping to end on a very positive note.

1 comment:

  1. what juicer do you use?
    is there like an official juice website?
    I'm still nursing but I want to do something like this or a cleanse or something when he's weaned
    he just turned one so hopefully soon

    ReplyDelete